Question
Posted by: KD | 2010/04/07

Want a cat, but.....

I am crazy about animals, have two birds, and a hamster, I can get a small kitten free, but I am afraid he will eat the other part of the family?? Some say if he grew up with them it won''t happen, other disagrees. Who must I believe?

Dear KD

If the hamster and birds are not in cages the outcome will be that only the cat is left.

5
Posted by: kd | 2010/04/12

Thanx Candy, I went to look at the Kitty this weekend, he is adorable!!! Gona name him Noodles.

Reply to kd
Posted by: Candy | 2010/04/10

I got a kitten in the beginning of the year and I have a bird and a rat. If anything the bird tries to eat my kitty! Although kitty is at the curious age now all he does is paw the bird and the rat- he won''t hurt them.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: kd | 2010/04/09

They are in cages. Hopefully the kitty will not try to open the cages? lol
Thanx for the advise

Reply to kd
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/04/09

Dear KD

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: cat lover | 2010/04/08

oh no!!!don''t do it!That cat will eat them alive omw!!shame poor birdie and hamster.....

Reply to cat lover