Question
Posted by: sibi | 2008/09/22

want a baby (depressed)

its been a year i have stoped using the contraceptive injection(nustrate) after 4 years. and I dont fall pregnant and i am worried about myself. please advise on what will the solution be cause this is stressing me. i tried to get fertomid and they didnt work. (depressed)

Dear Sibi

The important thing to find out is the reason as to why you have not been able to achieve a pregnancy after 4 years of trying. There are many causes of infertility, these would include male and female causes and would require further investigation, I suggest that you see your gynaecologist to that he can ascertain as to the reason why you not falling pregnant and then try and sort out the potential problems.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Yollie | 2008/10/07

It is now 8 years that we' ve been trying. Went to gyne and dr' s. Now they say i am insullen resistant and i dont ovulate and has no mestruations, we despretaley want to have a baby, i used fertomid but it did not help.

Reply to Yollie