Question
Posted by: arries | 2008/08/22

want a baby

iam 37 years previously i was using injection for more than 4years now iam married i can,t get a baby and iam no longer using it for more than 8months now please help

Dear Arries

The injectable form of contraception can take 6-9 months to wear out of your body. If it is now 6 months after stopping the injection and you are not having regular periods then I suggest you need to see your doctor to ascertain if ovulation is taking place. If it takes more than 6 months after the waiting period of the injection to wear out and you still do not conceive then I would suggest that you see you gynaecologist so he can do some tests to see why you are having problems falling pregnant.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo