Question
Posted by: Peaches | 2008/08/15

Want a baby

I' m a 25 year old &  have been trying to fall pregnant since 2006.Last month I was told that my progesterone level is 3.81, so please me as to how to fall pregnant.

Dear Peaches

The progesterone level of 3.8 is extremely low and may be indicative of ovulatory dysfunction. The best option is to do a full and thorough investigation of the fertility problem including tubal patency evaluation and a full hormone profile. Should ovulatory dysfunction be the only problem then this can be easily corrected in most cases by ovulation induction methods, which can be discussed with your gynaecologist.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: fona | 2009/01/19

I would like to falll pregnant, we' ve been trying for two years now the doctor' s say there is nothing wrong with me...

Reply to fona