Question
Posted by: jean | 2011/01/17

wanna know

my bf gave me french kiss and then apologized saying that he didnt want to do that coz he has gingivitis and was afraid that it may pass to me.he also sucked my nipples.what can happen to me?

Gingivitis is the inflammation and infection of the gum tissue surrounding the teeth. It is a very common condition and is often the result of poor dental hygiene or ill-fitting dental appliances. Other causes may include poor eating habits, poor tooth alignment, heavy plaque deposits, blood disorders, drug reactions and vitamin deficiencies. It is unlikely to be spread by kissing or that anything will happen to you.

6
Posted by: dony | 2011/01/19

lmfbo.......................wahahahahahahahahahahahah
peeling the paint of a military vehicle ?
thats fkn hilarious........hahahaha

Reply to dony
Posted by: Freshmint | 2011/01/18

Ugh ! His breath must smell bad enough to peel the paint off a military vehicle at 100 metres ! Poof, I would steer clear of kissing that stinker, sis. Regards trhe nipples, apart from smelling bad, no harm done

Reply to Freshmint
Posted by: denim | 2011/01/18

your nipples will swell to the size of an orange and it will become darker. So you will love the change, oh frikkadel.....

Reply to denim
Posted by: A man | 2011/01/18

It''s a gum disease that causes your gums to bleed, usually caused by poor dental habits such as not brushing &  flossing regularly. It is NOT contagious so nothing can happen to you.

Reply to A man
Posted by: friend | 2011/01/18

What the frikkadel is gingivitis?

Reply to friend
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/01/18

Reply to Sexologist