Question
Posted by: anna | 2010/12/19

wanna know

my question is that my boyfriend has some sleeping problems of something.like last night we were talking about our plans and kinda romantic but he was too sleepy and during talking he said ''''''''hey can u pls stop..."  then he said no nothing.later he told me that he saw a dream where i was playing a game ad asked me to stop.but i dont understand it.he was awake talking to me on phone and at the same time seeing dream?
he says this is not the first time.is this a big problem? does he have to go to doctor? im so afraid.as next day he was a little embarrassed and whatever i was speaking he was suspecting that its about his dream and became aggressive a little.im so afraid abt it.even when he hears my mom talking to me he says what is she saying about me ( my mom is speaking another language so he doesnt understand), but she wasnt saying anything about him.in general my bf is a very clever and nice guy,but he has some problems with his family members.he think that nobody believes him and nobody loves him.we will meet in some days in rea life as i have been knowing him 2 years but never met.now im kinda afraid.help plz.what shall we do?

Only he can answer these questions, probably best at a time when he is feeling more comfortable and relaxed. Maybe he was remembering a dream, rather than actually dreaming while on the phone to you.
YOur bf soundws, perhaps, troubled, but without more information, there's little point in guessing what - if he doesn't think there's anything wrong, he won't seek help, even if he needs it. Probably, the most you can usefully do is make i t clear you care about him and feel worried about him, and would like to know more about what seems to be troubling him. And, if there seems to be anything significant wrong, to encourage him to see a doctor or chrink for assessment and advice based on whatever they might find.

5
Posted by: KV | 2010/12/23

Perhaps he has the habit of sleep-talking when in a semi-sleep state. My bf, now husband sometimes talks " nonsense"  when we are chatting in the sleepy hours. Its quite funny actually. I really dont think it means anything. It really is possible to be half asleep and dreaming/talking while on the phone. Happens to hubby and even to me at times. I say you''re stressing too much. chill.

Reply to KV
Posted by: anon | 2010/12/19

If you are afraid then follow your intuition and call it off. Don''t meet with this bf. He obviously sounds unstable and you don''t want to get mixed up with someone like that. What happens if he gets violent and then blames it on him dreaming or having visions or something.

I read of a man who picked up a gun and shot himself in the leg... that was only when he woke up.

Sorry Anna, we don''t know what is up with your bf but he sounds kind of strange. You have a right to be afraid.

Reply to anon
Posted by: anna | 2010/12/19

but...im afraid

Reply to anna
Posted by: goodadvice | 2010/12/19

Try and meet him as soon as possible, relationships via technology are 100% unnatural much like technology itself.

Reply to goodadvice