Posted by: anna | 2010-12-19

wanna know

my question is that my boyfriend has some sleeping problems of last night we were talking about our plans and kinda romantic but he was too sleepy and during talking he said ''''''''hey can u pls stop..."  then he said no nothing.later he told me that he saw a dream where i was playing a game ad asked me to stop.but i dont understand it.he was awake talking to me on phone and at the same time seeing dream?
he says this is not the first this a big problem? does he have to go to doctor? im so next day he was a little embarrassed and whatever i was speaking he was suspecting that its about his dream and became aggressive a so afraid abt it.even when he hears my mom talking to me he says what is she saying about me ( my mom is speaking another language so he doesnt understand), but she wasnt saying anything about general my bf is a very clever and nice guy,but he has some problems with his family plz.what shall we do?

I suggest that you boyfriend consult a neurologist for tests, as it is possible that he has some form of epilepsy that causes him to disorientated, sleepy and paranoia. If this in fact is his problem, it can easily be treated with chronic medication or sleep deprivation.