Question
Posted by: anna | 2010/11/19

wanna know

i have some hair on my nipples.i know it will be big turn off for my partner.is it safe to do epilation on niples? and what kind of epilation? or any other way to remove?

You will be surprised that some partners might find that a turn on and necessarily a turn off. If you want to remove it you can with safety – epilation is one way or you could wax it. Removing the hair is about the hair and hair follicles and does not necessarily have an impact on the nipples itself.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: j@zz | 2010/11/26

trust me........beeeeeg turn off!!

wax on wax off!!

Reply to j@zz
Posted by: A man | 2010/11/22

Don''t just assume it will turn your partner off Anna, I would definitely not mind it at all, and I am sure many other men feel the same.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/21

Reply to sexologist