Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-07-22

Wanna Be Rich Bitch

Hi CS!
Just one problem today and that is I wish to be rich!!!!
Not just rich but stinking rich :-)
Any advice? well besides playing the lottery because thats just a big rip off.
I' ve been constantly thinking about it...I' m sure I' l even start dreaming about it.
Ay well, I know it might just be a dream for now and a long while still lol but what would you suggest I do in the meantime?

Ok well seriously I do wish to me rich and not have to work.

Is this a sudden urge that just came upon you ? Of course, if I knew the secret of being appallingly rich, well, I'd be appallingly rich, and pay someone else to run the forum for me ! Lotteries and gambling are ALWAYS a rip-off --- ever heard of a casino going bankrupt ? Don't rush to the "not have to work" dream, though --- remakrkably many people who long for years to retire, find it horrible after the first few weeks. Having nothing to do can be agony.
And in my experience of treating a few millionaires, they are often surprisingly unhapp people, and nobody is satisfied with the amount they have. Most think that even another 20 % more than they have now, would make them happy. Until they get that --- when they feel sure nust 20 % more would be the secret of true happiness. Real happines lies not in the amount you have, but in how much you have learned to enjoy what you already have

5
Posted by: 007Boer | 2009-07-23

I don' t know why everyone' s so negative. Just go work for government. You can then pilfer money from the taxpayers.

Reply to 007Boer
Posted by: Diane | 2009-07-22

Unless you' re 1.9m tall, reed thin, pretty and modeling overseas, you' re out of luck. Try getting off your high horse and get a job.

Reply to Diane
Posted by: Ha-Ha | 2009-07-22

Try working, investing, being smart with what you have.

Reply to Ha-Ha
Posted by: Gugu | 2009-07-22

Get real girl.

Reply to Gugu
Posted by: Gracie | 2009-07-22

When you find the secret .... please let me know! I don' t want to be stinking rich, just not have to worry about where the money is going to come from to pay all the bills at month end! I would be happy with an extra R7000 per month really I would!!! As for the lottery, always has been a scam - strange how it is always a person who lives in the sticks who wins millions!!??

Reply to Gracie