Question
Posted by: Rozzi | 2010/01/27

Walking in the Mall article

I' ve been doing this for years! It' s great &  you dont get bored I can walk in a mall for 5hrs wonderful. Plus another place to walk is at the Nursery, imagine seeing all those lovely flowers, tree' s plants, all in bloom the smell is lovely, &  you can walk around for ages &  you don' t have to buy anything if you don' t want too! Plus there' s toilets there if you need them, or a cafe if you need to have a refreshing cuppa! What more could one ask for? I enjoy walking around them &  feel calmed in doing so.

Hallo Rozzi
I like your exercising in the mall idea - sounds much better than jogging around the block!

2
Posted by: John | 2010/01/28

I do not thing " walking in the mail"  means window shopping.
You will not get a lot of exercise walking from one window to another, have cuppa.
walking fast is the only way.

Reply to John
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/27

Hallo Rozzi

Reply to cyberdoc