Question
Posted by: tsholo | 2009-10-14

walkathon

hi doc i have registered for a 5 km walk this sunday its my first time to participate in a marathon so what can i do to prepare my self for this day. i walk everyday for 1 hour but as from tomorrow i will be doing it for 2 hour. advise please

Hi Taholo

Well, unfortunately, it seems I've missed the race - apologies. I'm in the USA on work/travel, so have sporadic email access.

I hope the race went OK. You were doing plenty of training for it and give that you had only 4 days from this question to actually finish preparing, there was not much else you could do. So I'm sure it went ok and that you are hooked for future walks and runs!

Good luck!

2
Posted by: tsholo | 2009-10-19

thanks doc the race was so great i even went for 10km i feel good. i am now back to my 45 mins jogging.

Reply to tsholo
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009-10-18

Hi Taholo

Good luck!

Reply to fitnessdoc