Question
Posted by: ajt | 2012/11/02

Waking up from burning sensation 3 hours after sex.

I literally wake up about 3hours after having wonderful sex with my husband, due to a burning sensation from my vagina and with an urge to urinate. I can''t go back to sleep because of the pain. This started about 2 years ago, but the incidence is getting more frequent.. I''ve been on antibiotics because it was thought I had thrush. After the 2nd time I was tested but everything was normal. We don''t have other sexual partners. What is wrong and what can I do...!?

It could be that you are prone to bladder infections. Trying emptying your bladder immediately before and after sex.