Question
Posted by: Elize | 2010/08/31

WAKE UP WITH HEADACHE

I wake up in the morning with a terrible headache. What can be the cause of such a terrible way to start the day?

Hallo Elize
tell me more about the headache - is it throbbing or pressing, do you feel nauseous, are you light sensitive, do you have a sore neck?

3
Posted by: CD again | 2010/09/01

Hi Elize
Then this may be a tension headache caused by a trigger point in your neck or upper back. Going to a physiotherapist may help as the spasm needs to be treated with massage, infra red or dry needling. Tablets may help for the pain but usually do not clear up the problem. Chronic use of headache tablets can cause rebound headaches.

Reply to CD again
Posted by: Elize | 2010/08/31

It''s a pressing headache and feels as if there is a steel band around my head. I don''t feel nauseous. Sometimes I do have a sore neck.

Reply to Elize
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/31

Hallo Elize