Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2008/06/13

Wake up wanting to vomit

Hi Please Help me,
Lately I have been waking from deep sleep not nauseas, but with the urgent feeling that I am about to vomit. Taste and smell it in my throat and on my breath. Have to swallow vigorously and get to the loo.. but don't vomit (could be because I hate vomiting and will do just about anything NOT to!)...
Please advise.
Many thanks
Sandy

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is possible that you are suffering from a gastric ulcer and I therefore, recommend that you have a barium meal, as well as a gastroscopy done. In the meantime, you can use Gaviscon Advanced, three times daily, before meals.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Danielle | 2009/10/28

Can Gilbert' s disease cause a person to have a higher Cholesterol count

Reply to Danielle