Question
Posted by: tired | 2010/07/06

wake up exhausted

hi please help me, i am tired of waking exhausted dreaming everyday, i am tired i really dont know what to do i have baggy eyes now like i dont sleep pleaes help me really , i need help,
please, and i also wake up with scractches on my body what is that is there ghost in my house

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Dreaming is normal - everyone does it, they just dont remember their dreams.

If you are waking tired, it means there is a problem with the quality of your sleep.

The fact that you are waking with scratches is not from a ghost - you are probably doing it to yourself in your sleep! This is a condition which is not all that difficult to control, but you will need to see a sleep professional to sort out precisely which form of the problem it is, and what would be the best treatment for you.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/07/07

Reply to Sleep expert