Posted by: LOLO | 2008-11-04

waiting killing me!!!!!!!

GoodMorning Doc

Last month i posted a question that i used depo for two years so i stopped it in January this year, so on the 3rd of October i took Freshener to clean my bowel since i thought i needed to clean then i also happened to be menstruating since i started using depo that wsa my period after depo, i also ovulated and now i dont see my period , what can be wrong, is it because lastmonth i used freshner to cause my period to come or waht , am i still going to see my period or what this month. what do i do now? i don' t want to rush for pregnancy test since i don' t want to be disspointed.

Periods are often irregular for the first few months after they come back, but the only way to know if you are pregnant is with a pregnancy test.