Question
Posted by: Tulip | 2009/04/01

waist trimmers

Do these stretchy belts actually do any good at all? Or is it just a gimmick which has somehow survived 20 yrs in the industry? Is there any reason at all to wear this thing? And how ridiculous is it to hope yr waist will get any smaller?

tnx

Hi Tulip

No, they're pretty ineffective. I'm not sure how they survived, I guess along with many other gimmicks in the industry, there is always a demand for that kind of thing, so they survive. But they won't work very well, just like the others.

Unfortunately, no magic bullets or miracle tools to help with weight loss, only work and time and a good diet. Cardio training is certainly the way to go.