Question
Posted by: lucy | 2008/11/26

waht is happening

Hi Doc, my period last month came on the 13th Oct and this mnth on the 3rd Nov and on the 8th and 18th Nov had sex, when did i ovulate or am i ovulating now bcos for the past 3days i have been having period pain but no period and today i took a HPT bcos i have been urinating often it gave me negative reslts or am is it possible that the cyst is back after an small operation last month
thanks

It seems that you are two weeks late with your period. This may be related to the operation you had to remove the cyst. You probably did not ovulate this month.