Question
Posted by: Daleen | 2010/05/08

W

I am 42 years. I am picking up weight around my middle legs. I have alot of water retension. Been for blood test. Thriod, Hormones nothing wrong.

Daleen

I am sorry to inform you that these are signs of aging and solutions will include exercise, a healthy diet ,a possible consultation with a a plastic surgeon to remove excess fat with means of lipo. The water retension can be treated with a diuretic, like Lasex. I therefore, suggest that you consult your GP for an examination and if he/she feels that there is evidence to use Lasex, he/she will prescribe this.