Question
Posted by: Simone | 2012/02/09

Vulvovaginal candidiasis

Good day,

I was reading on your site about Vulvovaginal candidiasis, and think I may have it, although all the symptoms I had for many years now? It is smelly, wtih white thick stuff coming out and after sexual intercourse it burns!!

Is it Vulvovaginal candidiasis? Or maybe something else? I started to wash it with " intimate wash"  wich works 6 hours with the smell but that is it, please help.

It could be. Try Canesten pessaries.

2
Posted by: rose | 2012/02/21

I have ben having itching like ant biting around my vulva and vigna. Dr prescribed Sporanox 200mg for 1 day and it kind of settled but after about three months after having sex i am having the same problems.

Reply to rose

It could be. Try Canesten pessaries.