Question
Posted by: Machawa | 2010/07/08

Vulvoginitis

Hi Gynea Doc. Need your help. I have done some research on my condition and i think i have Vulvoginitis. I am scared, not sure how it comes or how it can be cure. I have a little itching on my viginal lips and they get a little reddish especially when am about to ovulate. I ahve tried 2 OTC creams but they seem to just clear for a few weeks then it returns.. I have a little odourless discharge and it feel like am imflamed sometimes, tempting to scratch. Please advise me.

It sounds more like thrush. See your doctor to confirm the diagnosis.

1