Question
Posted by: anna | 2011-10-09

vulva

I am ateenager and would like to indulge in sexual intercourse as my bf is insisting and I also want to experience. My querry is will my -|- lips get permanently parted if we have intercourse frequently

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi anna,

The first step to any sexual relationship is education and making the right choices for yourself. You should not be having sex because your bf is insisting.

You also do not give your age - the legal age of consent for sex in RSA is 16 years old.

Give careful thought to this before making any decisions.

4
Posted by: Sweety | 2011-10-11

To answer ur question, no ur vulva lips will not stay permanenty apart. Ur vagina can stretch and return to it normal size over and over again. It does not matter how many times u have sex. Just be carefull please make sure u use protection when u have sex please.

xx

sweety

Reply to Sweety
Posted by: anna | 2011-10-11

Hi Cody u have given a good sermon regarding sex but still my question remains unanswered

Reply to anna
Posted by: Teen expert | 2011-10-11

Hi anna,

Reply to Teen expert
Posted by: Cody | 2011-10-10

anna, darling, do you really believe that you are ready for sexual activity when you do not even fully understand your own body that well? You also do not HAVE to do it just because your boyfriend insists. if he loves you, he will respect you, as well as your body and decisions about your body.
I suggest that you reconsider becoming active, and try to read up a bit on it and educate yourself too. But if you do go ahead with it, be sure to take some contraceptives, and always, always insist on him using a condom, no matter how much he insists. Apart from the fact that I am sure you would not want to get pregnant, you cannot be too safe these days. AIDS aside, there are many many sexually transmitted diseases out there these days, some of them uncurable too. Read up a bit on those too, it could not hurt to have the knowledge. And imagine having to go to a doctor because you have contracted herpes, or crabs or syphillis or something. Good luck with your decision.

Reply to Cody