Question
Posted by: J | 2010-02-05

Vrye Denker: pay attention

I' m sure I' m not the only one who' s noticed the annoying vrye denker and been irritated by his/her stupid, ill-thought out posts that sometimes actually border on animal cruelty (e.g. shoot a cat with a ketty or gun if it pees in your garden or put a clothespeg on a dog' s penis). I' m not sure if you are trying to make jokes but if so, they aren' t funny and they are WASTING EVERYONE' s TIME. If you don' t have anything constructive to say please get off this forum.

Or should we ask the forum manager to kick you off?

Dear J

At least one can spot a time waster at a mile. Some people do not have friends and like to offend.

2
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010-02-08

Dear J

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2010-02-05

I am merely giving advice that is both cheap and effective.

Reply to Vrye Denker