Question
Posted by: Just a Guy ? | 2010-03-29

Voyeurism/ Peeping Tom

What is the opinion here ? I was reading an article on voyeurism and suddenly the things that any normal (?) red blooded guy would do, as far as I know, is condemned as voyeurism and labelled as a Peeping Tom. For example, if a girl bends forward exposing her breasts and you catch an eyeful, now you are suddenly a peeping tom. Or if she has a small skirt on and she crosses her legs and you catch a dekko of her panties, you are also condemned. Let alone if she is changing and is negligent in closing the curtains, what " normal"  guy is going to look away before having a good look? What about checking out girlie books/porn, is this abnormal ?? I don''t know, but now I feel as if I am a pervert simply because my natural instincts draws my attention to the delights of the female form. I have always thought that these actions were quite normal Am I alone here guys ?

We need to be careful to not get confused between natural sexual attractions and sensitivity to “sexual stimuli”, the natural tendency to show interest in sexual stimuli (a manifestation of voyeurism) and peeping toms. Your peeping toms are the ones that become obsessive and compulsive in stalking the objects.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: Homer | 2010-04-05

Its normal dude,Its the way we are put together,Aslong as you dont become obsevive.....The pleasures of being a man..

Reply to Homer
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-03-31

Reply to sexologist