Question
Posted by: Just a Guy ? | 2010-03-29

Voyeurism/ Peeping Tom

What is the opinion here ? I was reading an article on voyeurism and suddenly the things that any normal (?) red blooded guy would do, as far as I know, is condemned as voyeurism and labelled as a Peeping Tom. For example, if a girl bends forward exposing her breasts and you catch an eyeful, now you are suddenly a peeping tom. Or if she has a small skirt on and she crosses her legs and you catch a dekko of her panties, you are also condemned. Let alone if she is changing and is negligent in closing the curtains, what " normal"  guy is going to look away before having a good look? What about checking out girlie books/porn, is this abnormal ?? I don''t know, but now I feel as if I am a pervert simply because my natural instincts draws my attention to the delights of the female form. I have always thought that these actions were quite normal Am I alone here guys ?

We need to be careful to not get confused between natural sexual attractions and sensitivity to “sexual stimuli”, the natural tendency to show interest in sexual stimuli (a manifestation of voyeurism) and peeping toms. Your peeping toms are the ones that become obsessive and compulsive in stalking the objects.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

15
Posted by: Just a Guy ? | 2010-03-31

Casper, in a way I envy you, but then again I feel sorry for you. Those little perkies can drive a guy wild. Believe me the ladies know what turns us crazy and as Woman says, they do exploit it. I read on this site siome time ago about two girls who knew the guy next door was not going to " look the other way"  so they deliberately left curtains open and stiripped and walked around, but never showing anything too explicit and then they would watch this looking up looking away looking up like a bloody puppet and they did it on purpose. I see myself doing the same thing, us guys are just too weak !!

Reply to Just a Guy ?
Posted by: Just a Guy ? | 2010-03-31

Reply to Just a Guy ?
Posted by: Casper | 2010-03-31

I am a boobs man, my wife knows this and her beast feature is also her boobs so I love it if she wears a nice low cut top. She knows I check out if my eye accidentally falls at a womans chest. I just loved cleavage day and my wife even commented that I did. No harm in seeing it, the harm is in staring like a hungry dog, that is perverse. Problem is 19 yr old sis-in-law is living with us, and when I play with my son on the floor evenings she likes to join in and she is damn sexy, with her perky boobs peaking at us through her small top.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-03-31

Cleavage, Mini Skirts, Low cuts, G strings, i'' d say all these names got one definition (REVEAL) therefore what is revealed can be sighted. i am on the same train as you, there is no AIDS in watching. Keep watching Gentleman, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-03-31

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010-03-30

Men will be be men, if a girl shows it I will watch.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Just a Guy ? | 2010-03-30

Hi Jim, sorry I snapped at you, I appreciate your input. I just thought you were being flippant with your response. For the rest, good input too and I agree fully, especially with Guy and KKK, thats the"  problem"  , guys are turned on with visuals. I have heard woman speaking amongst themselves and none of them consider their privates attractive and can''t understan d why the guys are spelllbound by " it" or " them" ? I await some response from the Sexologist

Reply to Just a Guy ?
Posted by: Just a Guy ? | 2010-03-30

Reply to Just a Guy ?
Posted by: Woman | 2010-03-30

You know, I know my best feature is my long legs. I know that when I wear a stylish tight dress or a provocative skirt, men will look at my legs. It''s a compliment. Every woman knows her best feature and will dress to place attention on it. Girls tend to go a bit over the top, but a woman knows how.

We do have problems if you''re not invited - like when we go for a pee, we don''t want to watch the window. We are big on our privacy, because we judge ourselves harshly. Also, knowing a stranger is invading my personal space, will seriously p me off.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Guy | 2010-03-30

Looking at women and porn is not wrong as long as you are adult about it. There is a difference in being sick and perverted and just enjoy the female form. Be respectful and dont make the woman around you uncomfortable. You must not cross the line. If you see something by chance or accident then its ok, but if you go out there looking for it and manipulating a situation to see it then in my opinion its wrong.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: KKK | 2010-03-30

Honestly - have been struggling with that for years, like the reason i am struggling is because i cannot contain it, it happens instantly, for example, all men love boobs, if i see one sneeking, does not matter how old it is i look and i find myself thinking how do i stop that.......i can''t help it....

I doubt that woman would look away if we were to go around with our penises hanging, they sure would look, how on earth do you expect us to be sensible about this stuff, it is in our make, it is one of the things that we cannot explain, like the chicken and the egg question.

i gave up, i will keep onl looking if you don''t like it, don''t show it .

Reply to KKK
Posted by: jim | 2010-03-29

sorry - just trying to get comment on what point it gets to being perverse.

Reply to jim
Posted by: Joost | 2010-03-29

Jim, loved your comment, and relax and enjoy the view, why the hell do you think women wear low cut tops and short skirts, if it is there for looking I am certainly going to see whats on offer.

Reply to Joost
Posted by: Just a Guy ? | 2010-03-29

Jim, don''t be an idiot ! If you have nothing sensible to say just wrap up. This is an adult site

Reply to Just a Guy ?
Posted by: jim | 2010-03-29

yes - I agree. Last week I was caught videoing in the ladies toilet. Now they tell me that is wrong.

Reply to jim