Question
Posted by: Anon for this | 2010/02/25

Votes for a new GynaeDoc

The current GynaeDoc doesn''t seem to have enough time or much interest in answering questions properly. Can all please indicate whether you would like another gynaecologist to fulfil this role?

It may interest you to know that none of the gynaes I have asked to do this forum has enough time to take it over.

6
Posted by: Anon for this | 2010/02/26

The previous Gynaedoc/Docs that past 4 years have been much more effective. Although I do appreciated this Docs willingness, the cryptic answers make the forum redundant for all practical purposes. I am sure that there must be a gynae somewhere in SA who has the time to at least anwer in relatively full sentences?

Reply to Anon for this
Posted by: Dee | 2010/02/26

If something is urgent then you should see your own doctor. Gynaes are not exactly sitting around doing nothing all day, they are very busy people and do this service at no cost to you, if anythign you should be thankful.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: michelle | 2010/02/26

i agree because we always get one word answers

Reply to michelle
Posted by: michelle | 2010/02/26

Reply to michelle

Posted by: s | 2010/02/25

Maybe there should be 2 docs so they can alternate/share.

Reply to s