Question
Posted by: Minè  | 2012/07/03

vorbehoedmiddel

Ek is 37 het het vir lank Triphasel gebruik, my apteker het my egter afgeraai om dit verder te gebruik hy het gesè  ek is te oud. Ek het toe oor gegaan op die spuit wat regtig vir my lekker werk, maar ek tel vreeslk met hom gewig op. Kan ek weer oorgaan na ''n veilige pilletjie toe en wat. Baie dankie vir u tyd om hier te lees.

As long as you don't smoke or have risk factors for heart disease, you can use the Pill at your age.

2

Posted by: Kathleen Aslett | 2012/07/07

I am on Microval. For the last 2 months I had 3 menstrual cycles and at this moment its been going on for 10 days now I know that you should take the pill on the same time in the evening, is doing so. What can I do to stop this irregular menstrual (only in 2 weeks is my actual time of the month) its really making me very moody and I feel sick blooded and nausea all the time. The menstrual is not painful or flowing just little bits of blood.

Reply to Kathleen Aslett