Posted by: KK | 2009-07-21

Dear Dr

I' m 8 weeks preggies and have started vomiting heavily. I have to take out everything I take down all the time. Was admitted last week Thursday for dehydration and fatigue. I was only given two drips and that was it. My system can' t take in anything. I have tried almost everything suggested.

What do you suggest I do or take. I' m just scared that this would have a bad effect on my foetus.

Please advice urgently.

Thanks in advance.

You may need admission to tide you over this period. Other than rehydration and tablets to help with the vomiting, there isn't much that can be done. The baby would not be harmed and it does often improve after 12 weeks.

Posted by: JANINE | 2009-07-21

VOMIFENE!!!!! I am 9 weeks pregnant, had the same problem - was so weak that I could not even walk. my gynea gave me Vomifene - works like a bomb!

Reply to JANINE