Posted by: Babymomma | 2010-04-06

Vomiting non stop

I''m a woman of 31.
About 4 months ago I experienced extreme vomiting and went to the doctor. She send me for sonars and they found " stones"  in my gallbladder. It was removed the same day.
The nausea never completely went away and I vomited round about every second day.
Three months ago I started a healthy low g.i. diet. I was 30kg''s overweight. I lost 4 kg''s and then the vomiting started again. I stopped the diet as I wasn''t keeping anything down anyways.
Since then I''ve lost a total of 10kg''s without dieting. I just can''t keep most of my food down. I eat Chicken Noodle cup-o-soup for breakfast, lunch and supper. It stays down longer. I''ll eat " normal"  food and then my stomach starts burning, I get windy and then get nauseas and vomit.
I''ve been back to the doctor thrice and she diagnosed a stomach bug every time.
I''ve been on 2 different anti-biotics since the vomiting started again.
I''m really fed up with this now. It''s influencing my life!
Please help! What can this be? What should I do?

I suggest that you consult a general surgeon for a gastroscopy and colonoscopy, in order to find the cause for your symptoms. It sounds like if you have a gastric ulcer or gastric reflux, where too much acid causes irritation and therefore the nausea and vomitting. In the interim, you can use Gaviscon Advanced, as well as Cimetadine, which is available over the counter.