Question
Posted by: Nono | 2009/06/09

Vomiting foam after cough

I have been coughing now for two weeks. i went to the first GP who gave me Brocol but the cough continued. On Friday, 05 June 2009 i went to the other GP who gave me Solphyllex and Klacid XL. the cough is continuing and i vomite foam after coughing for a long time. This is really disturbing.

Please refer me to a specialist.

Dear Nono
You should try and see a physician and you need a x/ray of the chest. I can't refer you, but your GP can, or you can phone a physician's room and see if he will see you without a referral. Look on Medpages.co.za for a physician near you ( look in the blue block that says free search)