Posted by: Very Worried | 2009-08-13

vomiting, dizziness, sweating

i have been having the following symptoms for about 4 weeks now but it only happends now and then. I start feeling naseaus and then i start vomiting, at the same time my tummy starts cramping and then i have a kind of diarrea, i then go into this sweat but i shiver (koue sweet) i am very dizzy too. At midnight i woke up with terrible cramps and then my tummy started working, while busy vomiting and i was sweating but i was getting extremely cold. I get so dizzy that i need someone to help me get up or walk, its only for a few minutes though and then i feel better again. Please help as its starting to really worry me.

Dear Very Worried
Please see your doctor, as this could be signs of malaria or an outonomic nervous system disorder. A rare type of cancer called Carcinoid tumours can also cause these symptoms. You may need to have some blood tests and maybe also a sonar or scan.