Question
Posted by: Chops | 2008/09/08

Vomiting Diahorrea Bloatedness Nausea

hi. on saturday i was throwing up. it wasnt like a stomach bug where it is uncontrollable, but i threw up several times. And then later on saturday i was 100% okay! When ever i eat it burns and my stomach feels extremely acidic. Im very bloated. Then today (monday) i have terrible diahorrea.. My stomach is rumbling and cramping. Can you suggest what could be wrong with me??

concerned girl.

Dear Chops
You could have a gastritis ( inflammation of the lining of the stomach) plus an infection in the gut. Try using Mucaine for the burning and acid, and take probiotics 3 times a day to try and stop the diarrhoea. Scopex helps for cramps, Valoid helps for nausea. Immodium 1 every 4 hours will stop the runny tummy. If the symptoms do not get better with over the counter medication within 24 h, or you can't keep anything in, you are feverish or have acute stomach ache, see your doctor immediately.