Question
Posted by: Renchia | 2011-12-16

vomiting after eating dry pellets

I have a 6 week old Dapple dashhund. I am feeding her Nestum very watery because the minute she eats puppy pellets or I make the food a bit less watery she vomits. She does not gulp the dry food even if I feed one by one she vomits and the same with the nestum. Can any one please help

Hi Renchia

I would advise that you take your beloved Dachshund to your local vet for a clinical examination. It is important to determine whether you pup is vomiting or regurgitating as the diagnosis and treatment will vary accordingly. It may be suggestive that you phone your vet and ask for advise on the matter. He/she may suggest a dietary change, deworming etc prior to a clinical.

I do hope this helps.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell