Question
Posted by: Lulu | 2009-01-09

VOMIFENE TABLETS

Hi Doc, I have morning sickness especially in the afternoon and I just could not take it anymore and I went to the pharmacy and explain everything, he asked me how far i was with my pregnancy and i told him 9weeks and then gave me the VOMIFENE, and said to take 2 a day and the morning sickness will go away, now this was yesterday and I just want to confirm just how safe are these and my baby? Thanks

Relatively safe.

4
Posted by: strawie | 2009-01-16

hi i have morning sickness from morning till the time i go to bed.iam always full of spit.so is vomifene good for spit

Reply to strawie
Posted by: lulu | 2009-01-09

THANKS A LOT YOU GUYS JUST MADE MY DAY. THEY STARTS GETTING WORSE JUST AFTER 4 WHEN I HAVE TO DRIVE BACK HOME, IMAGINE WOODMEAD AND SOWETO. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Dale | 2009-01-09

Alot of gynaes perscribe this for morning sickness - you can take it without any concerns - your baby will be fine.

Reply to Dale
Posted by: ANON | 2009-01-09

IT' S SAFE, MY GYNAE ALSO PRESCRIBED THEM DURING MY MORNING SICKNESS - ME AND LO ARE FINE. PHARMACISTS ALSO CONSIDER IT TO BE THE SAFEST TO TAKE DURING PREGNANCY.

Reply to ANON