Question
Posted by: lisa | 2009/04/06

voltaren injection

hello

i got a voltaren injection in my bum about a week and a half ago. its still veeeeeeeeery slightly, but hardly, bruised and sore. it doesnt hurt to sit, but it hurts a little bit when i run. i feel like a small lump there if i push on the spot where i got the injection. is it because it got injected in my muscle? normal?

thanks

Dear Lisa
Yes Voltaren fluid can cause a bit of irritation in the muscle and can cause a hard lump that goes away with time. It is usually not harmful in the long term.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/22

help i was messing around in the dark with voltaren it was looking great then we puased and noticed we used like 4 tubes of voltaren as anal sex lube by mistake, what are we in for! and how bad is this gonna be

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/30

hi I got 2 injections 1 week ago. and one of them was voltaren, but now it is very sore and 2 lumps. I cant sleep on that side. is this normal

Posted by: Linnae | 2015/01/12

Morning, Does a voltaren injection make you sleepy??My husband had one this morning,and cannot keep his eyes opem

Reply to Linnae
Posted by: Does voltarine injection makes my butt bigger | 2014/07/06

I just wants to know Does voltarine injection makes my butt bigger I feel it getting bigger since I used it for the last 10 years?

Reply to Does voltarine injection makes my butt bigger