Question
Posted by: gemma | 2009/07/01

voltaren

i had an accident where i hurt my back. the doctors are just pumping me with voltaren injections what is wrong with them. when it is cold like this winter time i can hardly walk. what can i do to persuade them that i need better care.

Dear Gemma
I agree with you - the problem needs to be identified and treated. With your history you may have mechanical backpain due to muscle spasm and tension in the back and regular physiotherapy may be the long term solution when this happens. You can ask your doctor to refer you to a orthopod for second opinion or go for a physiotherapy evaluation by yourself.