Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2012/01/15

Volatren Dosage

Hi. I was given Mylan Diclo... 25mg for my lump on my leg from public hospital. I ran out of tabs and got Dicloflex Diclo.. Sodium 50mg at Pharmacy. I only took half, but I became so sick, my whole body went lame, I was struggling to breathe, cos I have asthma, my lungs and my heart felt like everything was working slower, I also experienced a bad anxiety attack, and could not even take a Zopax, cos I was too scared. Am I allergic? Or just sensitive to Diclo.. and is there a difference between Mylan and Dicloflex?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Lisa - Firstly there should be no significant difference between the two products.

Secondly, you should ideally not break these tablets.

Thirdly, Diclofenac may induce asthma in sensitive asthmatics and you may indeed be sensitive to this active ingredient. I'd advise against taking any more diclofenac products and remember to inform your doctor of this next time they prescribe you an anti-inflammatory.

2
Posted by: Lisa | 2012/01/16

what can i take besides diclo?

and thank you very much

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/01/16

Reply to pharmacist