Question
Posted by: Innocent child | 2008/08/26

Voicing my opinions

This is just something I wish to ask all men...Why are 90% of men such liars and cheaters, I mean what do your' ll get out of it. Why do men cheat on women? What is so hard about leaving the first woman if you wanna run after another. Why do married men have affairs, you shouldn' t have got married in the first place and now us children have to suffer. Can' t your' ll just keep it in the pants. Older men tend to run after younger girls like teenagers, school girls and stuff, would you like to see your little daughter sleeping with an older married man! Why is it when men commit adultery they are called players/cheaters but when women do it she is known as a slut/whore. By the way I' m 18 and just curious coz my father is currently cheating on my mother and think we were born yesterday, this is going on from the time they first had children or maybe before that (years nw).

Its not true, fortunately that 90 % of men are liars or cheats, any more than 90 % of women are. SOME cwertainly are as you describe, and if you have had the misfortune and perhaps bad judgement to link to several in a row, oits easy to form the impression that 90 % are as you describe. Mike's right !

5
Posted by: James | 2008/08/27

If you take to generalising then all women are the same as my ex who did the cheating thing and that would be wrong. Just because one cheats does not mean all do. You get bad and good men just as much as you get bad and good women.

Reply to James
Posted by: mike | 2008/08/27

Not all men are the same and it would be ridiculous to paint every man with the same paint brush. some guys are really genuine and would never cheat on their wives. you cant judge all the men like that. its like saying all blacks are hi-jackers! same thing

Reply to mike
Posted by: Stunned | 2008/08/27

I can wish that we find answers to your questions. It is a phenomen that I would like to understand because I' ve also been burned, although I' m not married and cant seem to bring myself to trusting any male out there.

Reply to Stunned
Posted by: Cheated Wife | 2008/08/27

Hi Innocent

Im sorry to hear that you are having the same problem as my kids. All i can say to you is be there for your mom coz my kids are not. My daughter only backs me up when her dad does not come back from his so called work (weekend whoring) and he does not come bearing the most expensive gifts (e.g. Timberland shoes, Nike Takkies, Levi Jeans etc.

Good luck and just believe in yourself.

Cheated Wife

Reply to Cheated Wife
Posted by: Innocent child | 2008/08/26

I would like to hear more from fathers.

Reply to Innocent child