Question
Posted by: cj | 2009-11-21

voice breaking and growth problems

i experienced puberty early on, im 15 now, n passed it already, the problem is, my voice, it broke, but partially, now one moment its deep and thick, the next its high pitched. this has been occurring for a few years now, how can i make it deep permanently? and i' ve stopped growing for a 3 years now and i' m fairly short, is there still hope for me to grow? please help....my self esteem is pretty low

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi cj,

Your voice will eventually level out and become deeper as you get that little bit older. It is very common to experience growth spurts - periods of rapid growth throughout adolescence. Guys do not fully stop growing and maturing until their early 20's so you may still hrow further during the next few years.

You should also remember that your self-esteem is about who you are as a person and not just your body, so try to not be too hard on yourself and remember all the good things about you!

3
Posted by: cj | 2009-12-02

hi look, i get what ur saying...but every1 in my family are basically the same size as me, mother, father, grandparents ect. so the chances of me growing taller are slim, are there any ways i can improve my chances, naturally or whatever..and about the voice thing, i' m not so sure, i mean, 3 years? i' m nearly 16..it should' ve leveled out by now, aren' t there anyways which i can make it permanent without damaging my vocal cords? please, i need the help

Reply to cj
Posted by: cj | 2009-11-27

thanks hey

Reply to cj
Posted by: Teen expert | 2009-11-23

Hi cj,

Reply to Teen expert