Question
Posted by: DH | 2013-02-19

Viva Mamphela Ramphele

cANCer sucks....

Ramphele rocks...

I''m fully support her new party!

6
Posted by: Sello | 2013-02-19

The Africna National Congress is the only party that is well positioned to rederess the imbalances of the past. Vote ANC vote for uKhongolose.

Agang will be wiped out. Their target market is not in the ANC. They will compete amogst themselves. And that is the DA, Cope and Agang.

Viva ANC Viva.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013-02-19

@Amasi, fair enough but the problem is that the ruling party has Carte Blanche and do as they please....which isn''t good at all.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-02-19

DH
That is true. Unless you think the opposition does not pursue your primary agenda but the ruling party does.

5vadie

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: DH | 2013-02-19

If you had any brains you would vote for a strong opposition. It is very important to have an opposition to keep an eye on the ruling party, whomever they may be.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-02-19

Never has a new party aimed at/against ANC get such a flak like this Agang. Many comentators dont think it will do as much dent to the ANC as good as the expected to other opposition.

I am remembering:
1. UDM of Bantu Holomisa and Roelf Meyer
2. Independent Democrats of Patricia D
3. Federal Alliance of Louis Luyt (okay this was aimed at FF+)
4. African Peoples Convention of Themba Godi (though it affected PAC support)
5. National Freedom Party of Zanele Magwaza-Msibi (Okay it affected IFP and KZN vote)
6. Then the Real Target victim of Agang - COPE.

I know that I have ignored other parties like Nandos Party. Yes there is a political party that was started by Nandos Chicken to contest National Elections.

I wonder if it has necessary balls to be a force to be reconed with. We will see, maybe in 2034 election I will asses the need to vote for it.

1cnt7t

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: FK | 2013-02-19

I am with u, i support that one

Reply to FK