Question
Posted by: Cameron | 2010/01/19

Vitiligo

Hey Doc
I have Vitaligo. Presently its not serious as the most obvious of it is on my elbow, but I do suspect I have it over my stomach and chest. I am not tan so its hard to tell (I plan of getting a tan so I can see for sure) and I do have it on my penis. I read that one of the most successful treatments is some sort of UV light, almost like tan bed, and that it has a very good success rate so far.

Do you know anything of this? Anywhere in Cape Town where I could get this done? If I do find that I' m right about having it across my stomach and chest then I would like to get it done.
I' m afraid it will spread over time and reach my face. I would like to sort it out while its still only covering small areas.

Hallo Cameron
A dermatologist will be able to evaluate your skin and prescribe the suitable treatment. Ask your GP to refer you to one nearby>

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/19

Hallo Cameron

Reply to cyberdoc