Posted by: TK | 2009-02-16

Vitamins to take for conception?

Hi Doctor

Are there any vitamins you should or shouldn' t take when trying to conceive? Maybe something that will optimise the chances of conceiving?

I' ve read today that a lot of Vit C can prevent you from getting pregnant, is that true? I drink Vit C supplements every day, and I also drink Evening Primrose oil for a benign sist in my breast.

What should I look out for in a vitamin supplement that will help with conception and implantation? I' ve also read that a good Omega 3 can better your chances for implantation. What else is good to take, other than the normal folic acid and preg vitamins? I' m 32.

All you really need are folic acid and pregnancy vitamins. Don't overdo the Vit C.

Posted by: wvw | 2009-02-17

Fertipill plus is also a good vitamin and they say it makes u more fertile i was on it but we find out that there where biger problems on our side and now i only take fillibon and my husband take sperm aid
Good Luck

Reply to wvw