Posted by: CABBY | 2010-04-26

Vitamins needed when trying to conceive

Could you kindly inform me what necessary vitamins i need to take when trying to conceive.

Thanks in advance

Dear Cabby

The only essential vitamin that is required is Folic Acid and a healthy diet you do not need any other vitamins when you are trying to conceive.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

Posted by: Adele | 2010-06-01

Dear Cabby,
I would suggest you get a good multivitamin with B-vitamins and zinc included, as well as vitamin C, omega 3 essential fatty acids and a calcium supplement.
The foods we eat today don''t deliver the needed nutrition as we are overpopulating, overharvesting and overtoxifying (pollution) our earth and crops.
You need optimum nutrition to conceive and have a healthy baby! Everyone has different ideas of what a healthy diet really means.
Good luck!

Reply to Adele