vitamins for conceiving

hi there.
I just stopped the pill a few weeks now and am trying to conceive.I would like to know what supplements i should be taking. I am currently taking pregamal for iron and i think it has folic acid in it but should i be taking anything else with it? could you also if possible name the supplement and not just the vitamins needed. eg if folate is needed which tablets should i buy.

many thanks

Folate is the main thing to take. There are a number of trade names and it doesn't really matter which one you take.

Posted by: Another Chance | 2009-05-20

I had TL done ±  7 years ago after the death of my husband. Have since remarried and would like to have another baby. Can anyone advise on cost and where in EC it can be done

Reply to Another Chance