Posted by: lizzy | 2008-11-11

Vitamins for children

I have asked my docktor for a good vitamin for my twins 6 year old but they are very small build for there age.
He have gave me Minamino for vitamins and to give them a eatless becuase they eat very bad.
the problem is that this taste so bad even if I give it to them in a little bit of water it makes them naushese ,they thin refuse to drink it than.
Is the a other vitamin that I can give the? with good vitamins in it and something that will give them a eatless.

Dear Lizzy
Try any of the multivitamin chewing tablets for children - I think it is the iron in the Minamino that tastes bad!

Posted by: lou | 2008-11-11

I' m not sure what you mean by eatless, perhaps appetite? There are some very good nutritional milkshake powders for children available at the pharmacies, they are packed full of vitamins and minerals, and taste good. If you are wanting a vitamin syrup, Vidaylin is good, and doesnt taste bad. Otherwise try the kiddies chewy vitamin tablets, they taste nice too. All available at your pharmacy.

Reply to lou