Question
Posted by: cathy | 2010/09/25

vitamins

The market is so overwhelming that one does not know what extra supplements to take.I am a 57 woman,very healthy and not over-or-under weight.I eat healthy food,drink about 6 glasses of water a day,does not drink or smoke(very boring person) and belong to a gym.Never had any operations or any diseases(thank the lord).
What sort of extra supplements should I take daily

Cathy

Centrum is a complete supplement and I also suggest that you add Selenium and Zinc to your daily supplement regime. It is also good to supplement with Omega 3 and Calcium. Eating a lot of greens and adding fish to your diet is an excellent idea.