Question
Posted by: Charmaine | 2010-05-25

VITAMINS

Kindly explain what''s the difference between the vitamins Viralguard and ViralChoice.

Hallo Charmaine
Viralguard contains Olive Leaf Extract, Astragalus Root Extract Extract, Tabebuia Avellandeae Stem bark which are supposed to be immunity enhancing herbs (this is not my field of expertise so I am not sure how well this will work)
Viralchoice contains Echinacea Extract, a widely used herb which increases the body’s natural resistance to infections, particularly against cold and flu, Garlic that posseses antimicrobial properties against bacteria and viruses, Zinc, Plant Sterols and Sterolins that
stimulate the Immune function of the body , L-Methionine essential for the formation of antibodies, Vitamin C and vitamins and minerals.
I personally prefer Viral Choice

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-05-25

Hallo Charmaine
I personally prefer Viral Choice