Question
Posted by: Jennifer | 2010/01/14

Vitamins

I use Solgar' s Multivitamin which is prescribed by the oncology doctors due to its effectiveness. I' ve also read that it is rated as one of the best to date. I' ve tried getting into the habit of drinking it, but really feel sick after as the smell is awful. Is there any other multivitamin you could recommend that competes with Solgar' s?

Hallo Jennifer
Try taking it in the evening half an hour after dinner - it is sometimes the elements in the combination that irritates your stomach in the morning. I also like Pharmaton.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/14

Hallo Jennifer

Reply to cyberdoc