Question
Posted by: Jennifer | 2010-01-14

Vitamins

I use Solgar' s Multivitamin which is prescribed by the oncology doctors due to its effectiveness. I' ve also read that it is rated as one of the best to date. I' ve tried getting into the habit of drinking it, but really feel sick after as the smell is awful. Is there any other multivitamin you could recommend that competes with Solgar' s?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

the FoodState supplements are like food, therefor the body absorbs it much better. It also has a protein carrier, which means it is carried to body where it is needed. This product has a natural odor. if you are sensitive have the tablets with juice, there should be no aftertaste.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za