Question
Posted by: Jennifer | 2010/01/14

Vitamins

I use Solgar' s Multivitamin which is prescribed by the oncology doctors due to its effectiveness. I' ve also read that it is rated as one of the best to date. I' ve tried getting into the habit of drinking it, but really feel sick after as the smell is awful. Is there any other multivitamin you could recommend that competes with Solgar' s?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Jen

I'd suggest staying on the Solgar product. Make sure not to take it on an empty stomach as having it right after a meal may reduce nausea and that sick feeling!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/01/15

Hi Jen

Reply to pharmacist